Project Manager | Palmdale, California, United States
July 13, 2021 6:37:42 PM UTC
BRPH is looking for an A&E Project Manager for our office located in Palmdale, California. The ideal Project Manager will perform Management of multiple BRPH projects and defined customer programs. The Program Manager is responsible for successfully planning and managing assigned projects to meet and exceed the customer’s program expectations and the BRPH Mission and Vision as well as Stakeholder expectations. Assignments requires independent judgement and the strategic application of a complex solutions. Must make decisions independently to plan, coordinate, and multiple manage projects within a program. Represents the company in all dealings with the customer and subcontractors. Works with the customer, AE designers, and subcontractors to resolve all issues and questions. The knowledge and expertise required for this level of work results from progressive experience and education.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have social savvy and will demonstrate the ability to quickly and sincerely earn the trust of our clients, team members and project stakeholders.
- Be highly organized, strategic, confident, able to correctly prioritize multiple tasks and projects in a constantly changing program
- Lead a team of professional subject matter experts focused upon state-of-the-art excellence.
- Promote and represent the firm in a professional manner.
MUST BE STRONGLY PROFICIENT IN THE USE OF:
Microsoft Windows, Excel, Project, Word, Power Point, Bluebeam.
CERTIFICATE, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Registered/licensed architect or engineer
- PMP certification preferred, but not mandatory
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree, in a technical/related field, from an accredited four-year college or university.
- Must have minimum of eight (8) years related experience in areas as listed under essential duties and responsibilities.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
Years of Experience Required: