Senior Construction Program Manager | Palmdale, California, United States
July 13, 2021 7:02:30 PM UTC
BRPH is an international architectural and engineering firm that offers a full range of in-house services with clients in the Aerospace, Manufacturing, Commercial, Education, Entertainment, Construction Services and Government markets. Our firm is looking for a Senior Construction Program Manager with electrical knowledge, who will work in the firm’s Palmdale, California office.
The Senior Construction Program Manager is responsible for leading the successful execution of the assigned project and the achievement of the project vision, goals and objectives. Their primary responsibilities are to lead the project team and to plan, direct, coordinate, and budget activities concerned with specific construction projects. The Construction Project Manager is also responsible for coordination and integration of the various stakeholders involved in the program, and tracking funding from the various stakeholders to specific uses.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Strong leadership skills. Person must demonstrate the ability to lead a team of individuals to accomplish the project vision, goals and objectives
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work well with clients
- Knowledge of the built environment infrastructure, including buildings and infrastructure.
- Experience as a Construction Program Manager, which should encompass all aspects of a project or program life-cycle, from planning and design management, procurement, construction management, commissioning and closeout.
- Understanding of critical path method scheduling, and ability to direct a planner/scheduler in constructing a CPM schedule
- Understanding of Earned Value management procedures
- Well versed in managing cash flows, and budgets
- Management of Project Controls (Cost, schedule, budget, procurement, document control)
- Experience in managing general contractors and trade subcontractors
- B.S. degree in civil, mechanical or industrial engineering or architecture
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience, 5 years as a Project Manager or Construction Management
- A certificate as a Program Management Professional (PMP) is a plus
- Certified Construction Manager (CCM) from CMAA is a plus
- P.E. or Registered Architect a plus
- Must be authorized to work in the US without Sponsorship
- ELECTRICAL KNOWLEDGE PREFERRED
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Years of Experience Required: