Project Manager | Melbourne, Florida, United States
July 13, 2021 6:55:22 PM UTC
BRPH is a full service Architectural/Engineering Firm specializing in state of the art Facility design is looking for a Project Manager/ Aerospace. This position will to be considered a remote/telecommuting opportunity.
The ideal Senior Project Manager candidate:
- Must have experience on large multi-discipline complex projects
- Has experience with aerospace projects for both commercial (private) and government sectors, including the development of ground support equipment, environmental control systems, launch facilities, and missile facilities.
- Experience managing diverse teams consisting of architects and engineers of varying disciplines including civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical.
- Past experience collaborating and interfacing with a procurement team to specify and coordinate designs for purchase a plus.
Must be proficient in the use of:
- Microsoft Windows, Excel, Project, and Word
- MS Project
- Understand Earned Value Management (EVM) reporting and invoicing
- Complete BRPH University PM training
- Complete PSMJ Training
Education and /or Experience
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree, in Architecture, Engineering or Construction related field, from an accredited four-year college or university
- Minimum of 8 years experience as a project manager
- Must be a licensed architect or professional engineer
- Must be authorized in the US to work without sponsorship.
Certification, Licenses, Registrations
Possess a Certificate of Professional Licensed (or) Registered Architect
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Years of Experience Required: