Director Of Education | Melbourne, Florida, United States
April 14, 2021 1:13:35 PM UTC
BRPH is looking for a Director of Education for our Melbourne /Orlando, Florida office locations. BRPH is an international architectural and engineering firm that offers a full range of in-house services with clients in the Aerospace, Manufacturing, Commercial, Education, Entertainment and Government markets. This position is responsible for leading our Education team of Planners, Architects, Engineers, and Business Development professionals. Our services include planning and engineering, architecture, design of education complexes, and education facilities. This position works closely with clients and professional staff to identify opportunities and close sales
While working on dynamic projects in Orlando you will reside where others can only vacation. Orlando is the heartbeat of Central Florida with an urban suburban mix feel and located just minutes from world-renowned amusement parks like Disney World and Universal Studios of Florida,
If you are interested in the Melbourne headquarter office, which is also known as Space Coast Paradise, you can look forward to epic rooftop space launches in an office just minutes from area beaches. Melbourne is the perfect place for career, family and fun with its subtropical climate and suburban appeal.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attendance at speaking engagements and conferences.
- Developing presentation materials.
- Organizing the Education team, developing the Education marketing and business development plans, and achieving annual sales goals. Also helping to establish the long-term vision and short-term expectations of the Education Sector.
- Responsible for cultivating new business opportunities with large, national companies by phone, in person, and through written communication. Make regular visits to maintain open communication, identify future opportunities and ongoing client needs.
- Responsible for fostering and maintaining excellent relationships with prospects / customers through regular follow-up, timely quotations, and general support.
- Provide regular quantitative and subjective market feedback on this market segment. Monitor, review and report on key metrics to ensure sales targets are achieved and execute sales activity documentation in a timely and professional manner.
- Responsible for the profitability of the Education Sector.
- Ability to travel overnight up to 30% of the time. Including internationally.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Architecture, or relevant field related to education or business.
- A minimum of 15+ years of experience with the Education.
- Extensive knowledge of the Education facilities market.
- Architect preferred with experience in the education industry.
- Proven large account development, strategy, wins, management and growth.
- Proven Education contracting knowledge and leadership.
- Excellent presentation skills; verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organization and time management skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Proven success in leading and overseeing business development plans and results in concert with Program Marketing and Leadership.
- Prior management or supervisory experience.
- Prior experience working with Architects and Engineers.
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
CERTIFICATE, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Professional registration/certification and valid driver’s license required.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
his job description may be changed to include new responsibilities and tasks or change existing ones as management deems necessary.
Years of Experience Required: