Senior Structural Engineer | Ogden, Utah, United States
March 30, 2021 7:27:25 PM UTC
BRPH is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer for our Mission Solutions market sector at our Ogden, Utah location. The ideal candidate will have a experience in large facility design projects and knowledge of GBSD programs are preferred but not required. The Senior Structural Engineer will utilize structural engineering knowledge, judgment and design software to create detailed designs, models and drawings for structures. The drawings will include plans, details, schedules, notes, isometrics, elevations, and sections used in preliminary, schematic, design development, construction and record document; including utilizing knowledge of Aerospace/Government type projects to support our Ogden, Utah office.
BRPH Senior Structural Engineers are experts in their field leading teams on major client projects across multiple industry sectors. If this has piqued your interest, then you are ready to prepare and monitor project budgets having overall responsibility for the profitability of your assigned projects. As a project manager or project engineer you will be assigned projects in state-of-the-art facility design and provide coordination of all applicable project discipline’s drawings and specifications. Additionally, you will conduct construction sites visits to review, monitor, and report progress while also performing other construction administration duties that include shop drawing review, construction site meetings, reviewing RFI’s, preparing ASI’s, PR’s, and preparing status reports in accordance with the contract documents.
When you join the BRPH family, you are not just a part of the staff, but an employee owner who sets your career path. We are a workplace that advocates career growth and boost creativity. We promote diversity, flexibility and employee well-being. Your success is our inspiration.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Structural Engineering from an accredited University
- 8 Years’ Experience as a Structural Engineer
- Must have a PE
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD, Revit or related design platform, Microsoft Windows, Excel, Project, and Word
- Experience and knowledge of GBSD Programs are preferred but not required.
- Represents the firm in a professional manner
- Must be an excellent communicator and work effectively in a team environment
- Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Years of Experience Required: